Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Today Is A New Day!

Today is the day of Salvation, Joy and Victory! NOW is the time for us to receive all the GOODNESS that God has for us...


Many times we can't receive our GOOD today because we're looking back in the past. If only I...I should've...I could've. We all make the best choices we can with the knowledge that we have in any given situation.

It is important that we forgive ourselves and move on. We live by the Spirit of Grace which empowers us to live in the NOW!

The Scripture gives of a Word of encouragement about our possibilities NOW...

Isaiah 43:18Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

 19Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 





 The past is dead, the future is unborn and what we have is NOW, this Present Moment!

Make the most of NOW by embracing what is, and Loving your life to the fullest...


I can see that you are "Pregnant with Divine Potential"

Give birth to your vision today with Faith, Joy and Love....

In Love and Light,

Gabriel