Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The World Is Your Playground!

As I lay across the bed writing this blog, it occurs to me all of the things that bring me personal JOY in my life. Music, concerts, playing golf, intimacy with wonderful friends, spending hours at the bookstore (with frappuccino of course), I am reminded by Divine Spirit that all of these things are mines to enjoy!

The universe is a very kind and lovely place! We seem to know this intuitively as children, laughing , playing and exploring life with eyes of hope and love. Then we slowly get conditioned by well meaning adults or authority figures who tell us either directly or indirectly that life should be a struggle and that it's a "cold hard world out there" ( I've always wondered where "out there is"?)

My heart and spirit tell me that God is kind, gentle, loving and gracious. If God created this expansive universe for us to live lives of fear, discouragement, negativity and depression then either God is crazy, or a child abuser.

The scripture tells us that everything that God created is GOOD and VERY GOOD, ( that includes you and I) .

It's time for us to relax, chill and enjoy life again with a heart of faith, hope and love as we did when we were children! In fact I am a child AT HEART and God forbid that I should ever let that Spirit go.

May you pursue your passion today with bliss, ease and playfulness! After all the world is your playground!







Gabriel